Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Me and td0gg

What do me and this fine young man named td0gg have in common you ask?Well, we both were dumb enough to wash some Great Stuff (the insulation spray foam) off our hands down the drain. Apparently it will expand, even in water, and clog the drain pretty badly. We are talking a solid blockage. And it was in my utility sink, so laundry was a no-go until we finally got it cleared. And by we I mean the nice handyman that our friends recommended. After plunging, snaking, and Drano we finally gave up and called him. Best $30 we have ever spent. I guess now I have no excuse for not doing the mountain of laundry in the basement. If anyone has a good one for me let me know. I'll do whatever it takes to avoid it.

3 comments:

Michelle Forster said...

Maybe you cant do it because you have some yummy food to cook. I'm sure your kids like food better than clean clothes anyway.

Forster pack said...

Tooo funny! I love your posts. At first glance I thought someone had hacked in and left his picture on your blog. I need to stop drinking before noon :)

The Burnetts said...

baking bread...way more important than laundry - and much more yummy. All the tummys will be full, so they won't care about the dirty clothes. just wipe off the biggest spots with a baby wipe :)