Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

All Alone

We have been so lucky to have so many people out here visiting us in the past few months!  My sister and sister-in-law came out right after Ben was born, then my parents, then Mike’s dad, then another sister, and finally Mike’s Brother, his wife and their twins.  They let in the middle of January and now I don’t know what to do with myself!  We have no one else coming to visit anytime soon.  It’s kind of weird to be all alone – as alone as you can be with 3 kids anyway. 

We had a great time while they Jon and Christine were here.  Their twins were born 8 days before Ben was so it was so fun to see them all together.  I hope they will be good friends as they grow up.  

Emma, Ben and Noah.  Ben’s ginormous mouth looks even bigger compared to his cousins cute little smackers. DSC_0830

The boys:DSC_0817We hit up Discovery World:DSC_0683

And of course, the Chaplin family favorite, Chuck E. Cheese’s.  Man, my kids love that place.  DSC_0804DSC_0772 And so do the big kids (that’s Mike and Christine with Emma in the wrap). DSC_0799    We loved having them here and can’t wait for more visitors!  DSC_0838 DSC_0336

0 comments: