Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

5 Months!

DSC_0379This past 5 months has flown by! I can’t believe how much my little baby has grown already! I was watching our friend’s baby rolling and crawling around our house last night and I can’t believe that isn’t that far off for Ben. Sometimes I wish they could just stay babies forever. But 4 years of diapers was enough with Carter, so I guess it’s ok.

What can I say, I am absolutely in love with this kid! He is such a happy baby. He smiles all the time and he is so easy going and easy to please. He usually sleeps through the night, typically 7:30 pm until 6:30 am when he comes into bed with me for a little snuggling. He loves to be held and cuddled. He still loves his wrap and he still naps in his car seat. I can’t say I blame him though, it does look pretty cozy. DSC_0809He still just has the 2 teeth, thank goodness. With top teeth that kid could do some serious damage. DSC_0377Oh, and did I mention the ginormous mouth? DSC_0840We started him on solids recently. Apparently my milk just wasn’t enough to sustain all those rolls. I have never in my life seen a baby take to food the way Ben has. Typically the first few times they don’t eat a lot and most of it ends up on the floor/walls/clothes. It took Ben about 2 bites to get the hang of it. He get so excited when he sees the spoon coming. He grabs my hand and shoves it into his mouth, smiling the whole time. He gets so worked up between bites, it’s like he’s begging for more. He smiles and talks and kicks as hard as he can. I shouldn’t be surprised, he is my son after all. But dang, it’s cute. DSC_0369

He rolled over from his back to his tummy yesterday for the first time, so now he can roll both ways. He hasn’t figured out that he can roll to get around yet. I’ll keep it that way as long as I can.

I can’t get enough of him! But sometimes I think he’s had enough of me. DSC_0381 Love him!DSC_0382

5 comments:

Kat said...

Oh my gosh is he cute or what!?! What a great smile. Any plans of you coming to Utah anytime soon?

Ruth said...

He is adorable. I especially love the picture of him sleeping in the carseat. So cute!!

Michelle Forster said...

He is so adorable. I miss that kid. I miss all your kids!

Forster pack said...

So CUTE!!! Can't wait to play with him again.

Stewart Family said...

Such a cutie :o)