Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hog Heaven

I have wanted to go to the Harley Museum for a while now. I knew my dad would love it, so when my Mom and Dad came out, it was one of the first places on our list of things to do.   It was really interesting, although I think my Dad liked it more than I did (he’s kind of a machinery nerd :)).

One of my favorite parts was the architecture of the building.  DSC01709DSC_0425Check out this rhinestone beauty:  They had to have a second alternator to power all the extra lights.  DSC01701    Before we left, we got to test drive a few bikes:DSC_0433 DSC_0435  Me and Ben:  He was in the wrap, which is why his head is poking out at a weird angle.  DSC_0440

It’s definitely worth seeing, but leave the kids at home.  I know I’m glad I did (Ben doesn’t count yet). 

1 comments:

S-T.E.C.H. said...

ooh! I have the same wrap and I love love love it! Great minds think alike :)