Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween

I have been meaning to get the kids back into their costumes to get better pictures than this, but it hasn't happened yet. It was so fun to have Grandpa get to go trick or treating with us! Carter informed us that this was "the best Halloween ever!" This was the first year that he really got trick or treating. Samantha thought it was ok, but once a kid in a mask started following us she decided she was done. "I don't like that guy" she kept on saying over and over.
She was a princess under her jacket. Carter was a GI Joe ninja and Ben was a baby. I was a total slacker and didn't even dress him up. Like he will remember, right?

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kat said...

So, because of some very personal internet issues, I went private. If you are at all interested in my blogging world, send me your email address and I will add you on my reader list.

kathryn.linford@gmail.com

Hope you are doing well!