Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Halfway there!

I hit the 20 week mark today - this baby is halfway done! I'm not sure why I feel more like it's more like 3/4 done...probably the fact that I look like I did at 6 months with the other 2 kids. Honestly, I have only gained about 10 pounds (ok, it's probably more after my birthday), but I feel huge! I am already having a hard time sleeping because I can't get comfortable, and I have been in the full-on maternity clothes for a while now. It's like my abs (what little I had) are just completely giving up. I'll show them who's boss... in a few more months. It doesn't help that Carter keeps saying "look how big your belly is, Mom! Is the baby ready to come out now?" What is he going to be saying in 2 months? In general though, I can't complain, I have had it pretty easy and so far everything is going well. We find out what we are having (hopefully) in 2 weeks. I thought it was a boy, but now I don't have a clue. Carter thinks it's a boy...or a girl. Hopefully he's right. I would post a picture, but I'm not a big fan of my hugeness and somehow all of my pictures lately make me look huger. Once I get good one, I'll post it. Maybe.

4 comments:

S-T.E.C.H. said...

I love you! I totally agree about the picture thing....I feel huge! You have beautiful children...either would be great!

Nicki said...

You're funny! You look great! I can't wait to hear what you're having!

Stewart Family said...

That is so cute that Carter is saving. So responsible. I know what you mean (about the dog). I kept going back and forth, but finally lost. It is super to cute to see them together and hopefully it is true and this puppy will grow up faster then a baby, and won't be so much work.

We are 3. said...

I am missing you on the blogging front... is everything ok??