Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Slim in 6

So I have been watching the Slim in 6 infomercials forever. They really make it sound like a miracle. Everybody knows I have a couple pounds to spare, and Mike has entered a weight loss competition at work where the winner gets $1000. While Mike has some good motivation, we have decided to give it a shot--we finally got it. Now that I read about the program, I think that all of those miraculous weight loss stories involved a 2 day fast and working out at least 2 days a week for 1 of the six weeks, neither of which I am willing to do. I have stuck with the workouts for 3 days now, and it is pretty tough. In spite of not being willing to go to the extreme, I do have very unrealistically high expectations of the program. I will be very disappointed at the end of the 6 weeks if I haven't lost at least 15 pounds and have the butt of a goddess. I am hoping that this will jump start Mike and I and after this we can be more active and maintain it. We'll see. I figure that if I blog about it, I have even more motivation, because I really don't want to have to admit that we failed here. So, in 6 weeks hopefully I will have some hot skinny pictures to post! Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Sarah L. said...

Good Luck. I will be watching to see what happens. Does that put the pressure on?
Sarah

Unknown said...

Linda, Linda, Linda. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually IS!

I still wish you luck tho, and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of your goddess butt. Can't wait to grab it.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Let me know how this works. I would really like to have the butt of a goddess too! Three kids is hard on the tooshie!