Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

6 Months!

DSC_0585 This kid is growing fast!  Here’s what he has been up to:

He weighs 16 lb. 3 oz.  and is 27 inches tall

He loves to eat.  Really loves to eat.  Loves to eat anything.  He’s got teeth and is ready to use them.  Carter and Samantha love feeding him and he is learning how to feed himself finger foods. 

He is a mover!  He isn’t quite crawling yet, but he can scoot and roll enough to get pretty much anything he wants.  Carter and Samantha are learning the hard way that if they leave things on the floor he will get them.  And by get them I mean eat them.

My favorite thing that he does is grab my cheeks and pull my face in for a big slobbery open-mouth kiss. 

He sleeps 11-12 hours straight at night, which makes us both very happy. 

He loves to smile!DSC_0645

1 comments:

Michelle Forster said...

He's so dang cute! I cant wait to see him in may!