Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Not Much

I haven't blogged in a while because there really isn't much to write about. We are trying to get Samantha on a sleep schedule, so we haven't been going anywhere--just sitting around the house listening to her cry. It's not very much fun. I did get Samantha's Halloween costume, though. She is going to be Blue and Carter is going to be Steve from Blue's Clues. I am having a hard time finding a Steve shirt anywhere besides EBay, where they are going for $15 or more. For a shirt??? I have a hard time spending that much on a used shirt. I will keep looking, but time is running out. I love EBay, but I hate waiting for the auctions to end. I am all about instant gratification. So, if anyone out there has a spare Steve shirt, size3-4, let me know! I won't hold my breath...

0 comments: