Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hooray!!!

For those of you who don't know, I manage the apartments that we live in. It has been a great job--I work for a good company, the money is good, and it is very nice to be able to work at home. However, it is a LOT of work. Anyways, yesterday I found out that everyone will be staying for September and October, which means that I am done for the year! I still have 2 more apartments to rent out for this month, but after that, I am done. I am so excited! I am going to turn on the answering machine and never answer the phone or the door. I am going to stay in my pj's all day and take naps--how I have been missing my naps. Anyways, during rental season, I always have to be ready in case someone drops by to check out the apartments. No longer! It's the same feeling as the last day of school. I have started making plans for the last months of summer...we are going camping this weekend, we are going to the Dells (the water park capitol of the world), I want to go on a road trip to DC to visit Jon and Christine, and I am sure that I will be able to find more to do. Blessed freedom...

1 comments:

josieposie said...

Linda - Hey, welcome to the blog world! Good to have you, although Karen would probably say otherwise when it comes to my blog. Anyway, have a great time camping this weekend, I just heard about it on Karen's. See ya...