Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hello?

Is anyone still there?  It’s been a really long time since I’ve blogged.  As in 6 months.  Yikes!  I’ve said it before, but this has been a really hard year!  Having 4 kids is seriously kicking my butt.  I feel like I just can’t get on top of things.  There’s always something that needs to be done and 27 more things that aren’t getting done.  I keep thinking that once Adam gets a little bit older things will get easier.  He just turned 1 and I think I can see a light at the end of the tunnel.  He’s getting easier, and I think that this fall, once Ben is in preschool a few hours a day I will finally get it together.  At least a little bit.  A girl can dream, right? 

One thing that I have been sad about is the lack of pictures and documentation from this past year.  I turn our blog into a yearly book, and sadly, this is making for one thin book.  So I’m making it more of a priority so my kids can see that they did have a fun childhood and it wasn’t all chores and Mommy yelling at them.  And so there is some photographic evidence of Adam.  So stay tuned!  Hopefully there is a lot more coming.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I am still here, and full-heartedly still believe in blogging even with the joys of Facebook these days! Having four children is pretty tough. Quinn doesn't have a scrapbook...at all, and I swore I wouldn't be one of those moms. BUT, life happens, and it's busy and messy. :) It seems to be flying by though because my baby just turned three!! I was a bit sad. Hang in there. You're doing great! Or at least that's the little pep talk I give myself everyday! :)