Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

5 Months!

This little one is growing fast!  He’s almost sitting up by himself, scooting around, and I think he’s teething.  At first, I’m always surprised at the new things he does.  Then I realize that he’s at that age.  I don’t know if it’s just because I’m busy or just tired, but his growing up is catching me by surprise.  DSC_0514He is a super happy baby.  He’s learning to play by himself a lot better although he definitely prefers to be with people.  We are finally getting on a nap schedule.  He is still up at least once a night, but I’m hoping once he start solids he will stop that.  DSC_0526He loves people and will stare at someone until they look at him.  He’s easily entertained by his brothers and sister and loves watching them play.  DSC_0530

He’s super cute and we are glad to have him around!

0 comments: