Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ben

I gave Ben a haircut a few weeks ago and took some “after” pictures to document it.  I meant to just take a little bit off so I didn’t have to keep tucking it behind his ears.  But it turns out he’s really not very good at holding still and after a few pretty serious mistakes, I busted out the clippers and went with the good old buzz cut.  It turned out shorter than I had intended, but I still think he’s pretty freaking cute.  You can decide for yourself.

Please disregard the sticky fingerprints on the chair.  When we are done with it we will most likely burn it. 

3 comments:

Megan Gubler said...

What a cute little dude. I need to get me one of those cleaning lists. It sounds awesome. I love reading your favorite things.

Michelle Forster said...

I dont think you should be allowed to have such cute kids. Ben is seriously one of the cutest kids I have ever seen.

EmmaLee Robinson said...

He is so cute. I love following your blog. I hope you guys are doing well.