Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Favorite things part 2

As I was laying in bad last night I remembered 2 more things that I had planned on including in my last post.  What can I say, after 11pm I go on auto pilot and shouldn’t count on myself to remember anything of importance.  So here they are for your enjoyment:

Uncooked tortillas:

Uncooked Flour Tortillas by Tortillaland - 8 inch

These babies are available at Costco.  And let me tell you, once you have had these, you will never go back.  At least I don’t understand why you would.  They cook up like the ones from Cafe Rio or Qdoba, where they will stretch and stay together.  And wow, do they taste amazing.  You should probably head on over to Costco right now to get some.  And if you do, you should also note that they come in more of a green/turquoise package.  This is the only picture I could find. 

Health aide:

Ok, so this one is kind of personal and gross, but let me just say this – it works.  I have never tried nose spray before my doctor gave me this one.  Between allergies and pregnancy I have been stuffed up for so long that it’s the norm for me.  Anyways, without any further details, again I will just say it works.  and now you know all about my snot.  TMI? Maybe.  But as Carter would say, that’s just the way I roll. 

0 comments: