Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Aunt Michelle

We have been so lucky to have so many visitors since Ben was born!  My sisters Amber and Holly came out right after he was born, then my parents, Mike’s dad, and finally one of my other sisters, Michelle.

We had a great time with her!  We ate some amazing food, explored downtown , and just hung out.  There was lots of hanging around the house as Carter and Mike were sick most of the time she was here.  She was here for 3 weeks, which was probably a little on the long side for her (and her boyfriend), but I really appreciated the help.  It was so nice  to have an extra set of hands to help out with the kids.  We were able to get Ben sleeping better while she was here, which was huge. 

Carter informed me the other day that he was going to go live with the Forsters so he could see Michelle again.  They loved having her here and miss her a lot already!

Unfortunately, when my camera was stolen they also got some pictures from when she was here, and then without a camera for a while we didn’t get many more.  Here are the ones we got:PB290055DSC_0045  Thanks for coming to visit!

1 comments: