Pages

Friday, November 9, 2007

Tub Time

I have been meaning to take some pictures of Samantha in the tub for a while. She absolutely loves it and is the happiest in the water. I finally got around to it tonight:
Love those eyes!!!

She has the funniest thoughtful look. She does this all the time with me. It's like she's asking "Are you sure about that?"

The lighting is off on this one, but I don't want Carter to feel left out :). Someday I will learn how to use my camera...

I found out a couple of weeks ago that everyone in my family will be home for Thanksgiving, including my older brother and his family from Phoenix. I haven't seen them since before we moved out here, and they have never met my kids. So I was kind of bummed that I would miss it. With the large purchase we are about to make (a house), I didn't think we could afford it. But Mike, being the great guy that he is, said I should go. With that and the generosity of Grandma and Grandpa helping out with Carter's ticket we are going to Utah for Thanksgiving! It's the first time I have gone back for a holiday since we have been out here. I am very excited to see my family, especially my nephews. We were really close when they were younger, and now they are all in high school. I still can't believe it. I am also excited to get my hair done. Somehow I manage to see Amber (my sister) every 6 months or so. Just about the time that my hair is getting bad enough that I am considering going to someone else, something works out. It's like it was meant to be... As my excitement grows my anxiety does as well. I am taking both kid by myself. Am I nuts? I know that other people do it and it can be done, but it is going to be stressful. Maybe they will both sleep the whole way. A girl can dream, right?