Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

6 Months

DSC_0508Technically, Adam isn’t 6 months old until the 9th.  But I’m home sick from church today and he’s napping so I thought I would take advantage of the quiet and post early.  It’s been a big month for Adam!  He started solids.  I was trying to wait until 6 months to start, but he was ready.  He would grab things out of my hands as I was putting them in my mouth and apparently milk just wasn’t cutting it anymore because he was waking up hungry too often at night.  He’s not a big fan of the fruits, but enjoys oatmeal and veggies.  Weird.  Having said that, it’s hard to get really excited about oatmeal.  DSC_0537He is such a happy baby.  He will smile for anyone and even when he’s tired he’s still pretty happy.  He still loves to stare at people until they look at him and then he’ll smile.  DSC_0554I love that dimple.  DSC_0576He is very active.  He’s all over the place.  It’s hard to burp him after he eats because he’s twisting and turning so much.  He gets around really well now by scooting, but he’s been getting up on his hands and knees a lot lately and I think he’ll probably be crawling soon.  Yikes!  DSC_0577

He’s still not a really consistent sleeper, but a lot of that is my fault.  It’s hard to have a set schedule with 3 other kids to take care of too.  He’s doing better though, especially after starting solids.  He’s such a great baby, maybe I’ll think about having another one. 

 

Ha! Kidding.  But it is nice to go out on a good note!

0 comments: