Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Easter

I always find that when I wait too long to blog about something all the witty comments I had to share are gone.  So I have tried to keep it sweet and simple, here is our Easter in pictures.  One day I will figure out lighting and Photoshop and my pictures will look amazing.  I’ll let you know when that day arrives.

The Easter Bunny was good to us this year:DSC_0526That’s Tangled that she’s excited about.  She’s probably watched it a billion times now.  One of her favorite phrases is “find your humanity!  Haven’t you ever had a dream?”DSC_0529DSC_0533DSC_0534Hunting for eggs…DSC_0557DSC_0562DSC_0577On second thought, I’m not sure any amount of Photoshop can overcome our lack of photogenetics.  DSC_0592But we still try.DSC_0596I’m not sure why this picture cracks me up, but it does.  Is it the way his arms don’t rest by his side because he is so chunky?  Or is it because he’s supposed to be looking for eggs and he’s just staring at the ground?  I don’t know. DSC_0613Seventh Annual Egg Toss.  I’m not sure if I should be offended that I have been kicked off  Team Chaplin or not.  I guess someone’s got to take the pictures, right?DSC_0618DSC_0624Team Callister won this year. They don’t lack photogenetics. DSC_0672Ben got his own egg toss on this year. I think he shows promise. Carter had better watch his back, it won’t be long until he’s standing on the sidelines with me. DSC_0685DSC_0688

1 comments:

EmmaLee Robinson said...

Your kids are so cute!!! They are getting so big.